"I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst

of emotion but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime."
Adlai E. Stevenson, American statesman (1900-1965).

Friday, September 19, 2008

Are you qualified to be an American citizen?

Take the Naturalization Self Test and see how you do.

Post your results in the comments section (anonymously, if you need to! lol)
Let us know which ones you got wrong.

Scooby Snacks to the first 5 people that tell us how they did.

Have fun!


1 comment:

  1. I got two wrong of the 50 or so that I tried. One was about a naturalization application, and the other was about the Speaker of the House and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. It was a toss up and I chose the wrong one. =)

    ReplyDelete



Those who cannot learn from history are condemned to repeat it

~George Santayana

They must have read my mind...

hat tip to abaycircus for finding this gem: