"I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst

of emotion but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime."
Adlai E. Stevenson, American statesman (1900-1965).

Saturday, September 13, 2008

New York Times gives Palin a scathing review...

I don't think I really need to comment on this--It speaks volumes in itself.
I warn you, it is a long article, but I encourage you to read it to the end.
Read here: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/14/us/politics/14palin.html?_r=2&hp=&adxnnl=1&adxnnlx=1221343324-tGxa66AkDRYq1tsNYpjoIw&pagewanted=all&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

1 comment:

  1. I fear that the "lipstick" is applied to a MASK that she wears over her face. What is under that mask? If only half of that review is true..............

    ReplyDelete



Those who cannot learn from history are condemned to repeat it

~George Santayana

They must have read my mind...

hat tip to abaycircus for finding this gem: